Completing your payroll can be an administrative nightmare; it is complex and time-consuming and distracts you from focusing on running your business. Most of the businesses, who employ staff, will need to operate a payroll scheme to process wages and salaries. Constant changes in payroll legislation need to be adhered to in order to avoid hefty fines.
HMRC introduced Real Time Reporting back in 2013. That means you will need to report who you have paid and how much you have paid each month. Monthly submissions of payroll information can prove to be an ever so demanding job in its own way, if you do it yourself.
Our payroll service takes over the responsibility for these routine functions, thereby delivering considerable savings to you – in time, effort and money.
All Tax Accountants’ full payroll service covers the whole scope of things:
- We submit monthly and annual reports back to HMRC
- We provide you with Free Payroll registration
- We produce your business’ payslips
- We can calculate Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Student Loan Repayments and Attachment of earnings
- We generate P45s, P60s, P11D benefits in kind (employed) and P11Db benefits in kind (employer)
- We handle your pension auto enrolment